3921 SW College Rd, Ocala, FL 34474, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was going thru the lone the cashier ask if I wanted an upgrade , I stated not at this time. She said I should cause I would have a 45.00 credit that can use in December.

And the upgrade was 25.00 and when I used the credit I will get back 20.00 not costing anything, anyway the line was long so I just said yes. Well she called someone over gave them the ticket that she had another upgrade, and the person asked her do you want to pick something off floor or what. To make a long stories short an upgrade is not a renewal now they have told me to renew again in March. And it will be the full 90.00 if I do plus not saving anything .

It’s all BS I will not be renewing, it’s a matter of knowing exact words that people use and mean so they can say didn’t mislead someone, plus when you are trying to not hold people up don’t just say yes. Very pissed consumer DON’T SHOP SAMS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Reason of review: Deliberately mislead .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sams Club Cons: Misleading ads.

Comments

h.kitchener

Indeed, I expect they do get rewarded in some fashion for convincing customers to "upgrade." That would be typical. They may even have a quota of some sort the employee has to or is expected to meet.

Yes, cancel your membership when you can. Why anyone would pay to shop at a store has always intrigued me.