Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service Plan. I brought it back in on 02/02/2011 because the screen on the IPod-touch wasn't working, but showed a complete white background. At that time, Sam's Club didn't have the same version IPod-touch and they handed me the next version of the IPod-touch. The receipt dated 02/02/2011 indicated the item #120961(which was the original IPOD) exchanged with #120961 IPOD; which was the same item, but gave me the next version instead, and the new item # wasn't on the new receipt.On 05/02/2011, my husband brought the "exchanged, new version" IPOD back because everything was working just fine except the camera. That's when we all realized who ever had process the first exchange failed to put the correct item # of the IPOD on the receipt. My husband explained the situation and the manager signed the receipt indicating item# 725503 (which was supposed to be on the exchanged receipt originally), but Dustin H. the Manager said to come back after 05/06/2011 because he didn't have it in stock at the time.
05/07/2011, my husband and I came in to do the exchange. We were there for almost an hour trying to explain and even with Dustin's signature on the receipt, we were treated as though we stole the IPOD from another store and asking for an exchange at Sam's. Shannon, the manager there spoke to us with insulting words. She said "we have to eat the two hundred dollars and not you!" I gave her my driver's license and Sam's card so that if needed she or anyone can contact me for any reasons. She said Dustin's signature doesn't mean anything, and if we wanted the exchange, we should have come when Dustin is here. Honestly, Dustin didn't tell me that, otherwise I would have done so to avoid the awful treatment Shannon had caused.
My husband and I were late to our daughter's recital because Shannon didn't bother to tell us to come back when Dustin is there, but instead, Shannon used many terms and we were so embarrassed infront of many customers there. The looks people had towards us was not pleasant. The problem is that Shannon doesn't have the "manager" material to handle this situation. There were many things she had said that wasn't proper. I have been humble enough not to tell you that I am older than Shannon, and work at Cessna, Manufacturing Engineer/Supply Chain. I serve my customers in person/on phone very well, and I make sure my customers are happy and if I have to stay over late at work in order to download and send BluePrints to Canada and California, I do it with ease. Shannon doesn't know I understand the frustrations sometimes when customers are rude, but the fact is I was not rude. She spoke to my husband and I the way she did because I am 40 years old and I look like a teen-ager. She doesn't know I'm very much educated and with the Composite Engineering degree, I will have my BSN in 2 years at Newman.
I am upset at the fact that I didn't do anything wrong, and Shannon confronted me with an awful attitude. Shannon should not judge the book by its cover. I look like a teen-ager probably stole an item from elsewhere and trying to rip off Sam's Club. But the thing is, Dustin understood where the problem had gone wrong and signed my receipt to approved the exchange. Why didn't anyone tell me to come back when Dustin could handle this?
I would like to come in and talk to you in person. I also will come in and talk to Dustin myself. I don't want a lawsuit, I don't want trouble, I only want an apology from Shannon.
Thank you,Kimberly Vu-Childrey, MFG/Supply Chain316-616-7353
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ipod Touch 4G
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Had twice check up with Dr pham in Sams club metairie LA , airline drive. both the time she check up my eyes and both the time she wrote prescription..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "Hate hate hate what they are doing to the elderly an disabled who can't afford to pay $ 15 for 15 min. Your killing us. I am disabled an only..."
- "I ordered a hoodie on 04-21-2015. I received an email stating that it had been shipped. Obvious that was a lie because it still has not arrived. I am more..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."