Panama City, Florida

THERE IS SO MANY THINGS TO TELL, AND SO MUCH DETAILS TO SHARE, BUT I AM GOING TO KEEP IT SHORT AND TO THE POINT.

1) BOUGHT A SAMSUNG SMART TV AT A GREAT PRICE ON BLACK FRIDAY 2013, COMPANY CAME OVER A FEW MONTHS LATER AND TOLD ME THAT THE SMART TV REMOTE THAT I HAD WASNT ACTUALLY A SMART TV REMOTE, SURE ENOUGH AFTER SPEAKING WITH SAMSUNG IT WASN'T A SMART TV EITHER. THE BOX WAS OPEN AND THE WRONG TV WAS IN THAT BOX, THEY TOOK IT BACK BUT WOULDN'T EXCHANGE IT, SO THERE WENT THE GREAT PRICE OPORTUNITY. BOUGHT AN LG SMAT TV ON THE SAMS CLUB AUCTION, AND IT WOULDN'T EVEN TURN ON, THEY WONT PICK IT UP NOW SAYING THAT IT WAS 33 DAYS AFTER I BOUGHT IT, AND THEY ONLY WILL DO SO WITHIN 30 DAYS. THEY BURNED UP HALF OF THOSE DAYS TAKING FOREVER TO DELIVER IT, AND THE OTHER HALF WAS WAITING FOR HELP TO COME AND HELP LIFT IT AND MOUNT IT.

2) PRICE COMPARISONS SHOW THAT THE SAME BICYCLE THAT SAMS SELLS CAN BE BOUGHT AT WAL MART FOR 4 PENNYS CHEAPER, AND THE SAME BRAND OF LIQUOR CAN BE BOUGHT AT WINN DIXIE SUPER MARKET FOR 1 PENNY MORE, SAME BRAND OF DOG FOOD CAN BE BOUGHT IN SAMLLER AMOUNTS EVEN CHEAPER THAN SAMS. WHY ARE WE PAYING A FEE TO BE A MEMBER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Dog Food.

Comments

Sam's Club IS Walmart.

The quality and prices are just as faulty as Walmart and it's unethical business practices.

Do yourself a favor and don't shop at any store owned by that family.

You will be shocked at how much money you saved.

I quit shopping there two years ago and have saved over 900 dollars on groceries.

We purchased a patio set on May 13th with free delivery, it is now June 11th and still no patio set, now I know why it was free delivery, because they deliver it when ever they feel like it. My payment is due and is over 1000.00 and when I call them they say will you've got to pay the bill because we have done paid Sam's Club for it.

My statement to them is I'm not going to pay for something I don't have and don't even know what type shape it is in. It has went from Texas, to Ohio to Illinois to Lexington Ky.

They could of dropped it off on the way from Texas and would never had had to pay for the shipping to Ohio than Illinois and back to Lexington. We have a business account with Sam's and have purchased a lot of stuff from them, but we will not be renewing our membership.