I went to sams club tire center today to get my tire checked because it was leaking air. I was told that my tire had a gash out of it and a nail in the side wall and could not be fixed only be replaced with a new tire.

I then took the tire to where I always do and which I should have in the first place although it's a bit further and there is in fact NO gash or even a nail in the tire at all the rim is cracked which I already knew about and this place had told me about several times before. Sams obviously was trying to make a sale and lie as to why my tire was leaking. I then called and spoke to Dustin who is the store manager who told me he spoke to the individuals in the back and tried to tell me that in fact his employees did find a gash in my tire and a nail and he is sticking by that. I am getting a document from the tire place stating there is nothing wrong with my tire.

I also seen my tire there is absolutely nothing wrong with it at all !!! I am disgusted and sams is a fraud!

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else!!!

Location: Omaha, Nebraska