Plan and simple I took my vehicle with only 30k miles to Sam's Club for tires.All four tire pressure sensors working fine.

My vehicle tells you this. After getting it back one of my tire pressure sensors was cracked/broken. Cost me close to $300 to fix. Sam's Club turned my report over to their insurance company who in turn denied my claim.(SURPISE) I was told I could not prove Sam's broke it.

Further more Sam's customer service told me that once they turn it over to insurance company they (Sam's) refuses to get involved.I fell the insurance company probably never pays.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Menards Truck Rental Scam Menards "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..." Read more Costco - Rotten chicken leg quarters Costco "...when I opened the chicken casserole that I just bought to cook I felt a terrible smell .Also the meat looks old and rotten..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more