Washington, District Of Columbia

We have been buying your "Simply Right" dog food for quite some time with no problem. ALL OF A SUDDEN OUR TWO OLDER DOGS WOULD SNIFF IT AND WALK AWAY.

AFTER FOUR DAYS THEY ATE SOME AND THREW IT UP. THAT STOPPED THEM FROM EATING ANY MORE AND STARTED THEM GETTING IN THE GARBAGE. THEY ACTED LATHARGIC AND LOST COORDINATION AND STUMBBLED. THEN MY TWO SMALL PAPILLIONS QUITE EATING IT TOO.

ONE WAS SO SICK HE COULDN'T GET UP. THE SMALL DOGS ARE ONLY 5. THIS FOOD IS REALLY BAD. I SWITCHED TO ORGANIC WET FOOD AND SAVED THEM.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU HAVE THIS PRODUCT TESTED FOR TOXINS.

WE WON'T EVER BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN. AS WE GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BAG THEIR REACTION WORST,SO CHECK THE FULL RUN OF MILLING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Dog Food.

Comments

I also had a big problem with this dog food. Within 24 hours of feeding it to one of my 3 dogs, he got very sick.

The doctor said it was probably salmonella. I didnt connect it to the dog food until one of my other dogs ate the sick dogs food. He became ill within 24 hours with the same digestive issues.

Needless to say we stopped feeding it to our dogs.

:) 8) really cool

I use Simply Right High Performance for my puppies after they are 2 months old. Every so often they will vomit the food.

May 11, 2012 - I had one 9 month old pup go off her food. I saw where she had diharria. She was lathargic and ddidn't want to eat.

Now 2 days later I had another one vomit and go off food and he has shallow short breaths. I have the first one on Dyne and Sulfadimethoxine and will start the second and all the others on same.

reasonable person

Dog food goes bad if left in the heat or not stored properly. I'm really careful to bring mine into the AC right away but you don't know how long they had it in the heat.

We've gotten bad food at Sam's too.

If you get another bad bag take it back to them.

Otherwise they'll keep selling it and your satisfaction is supposed to be guaranteed.

And don't pay attention to poor Bruce. He has no life and likes to try to spread his misety to anonymous people.

You said your dogs won't eat it, but (according to you), you kept feeding the same bag of food to them. Maybe they got sick off of your cooking.

I'm guessing because you are too lazy to use the shift key, you might be too lazy to properly cook your food.