we don't like it when we just spent $300.00 at the store and they stop you 20 feet away when we are ready to leave and they want to look at our basket and receipt.It does'nt make any sence and it is very annoying.they don't even know whats in the basket.we really like the store but that really needs to change.i know alot of people that are bothered by that also.you have to wait in line again to get out of the store.i would appreciate it if you could do something to make it easier to get out of the store after being their for 2 hours.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Asheville, North Carolina, United States #865967

Suck it up cupcake it's our policy if you dont like it take your tiny $300 else where

The other day I checked someone out for a total of $1,701 dollars and they waited in line to get their receipt checked at the door. Get over yourself. You're just a grain of sand in the sandbox.

Yes, it's because some folks; not YOU of course; steal things.And sometimes they make mistakes at the checkout and miss and item.

Sometimes they may have double rung something, overcharging you. And sometimes...

people are stealing things.Sucks, don't it?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174033

It seems the OP thinks because she spends $300 she should be treated better than someone who only spends $100, yet if someone who spent more than her got better treatment she would be the first one complaining.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174032

I spend $301 there, so I am better than you.

Oh man, 300 dollars?That is SO much money compared to how much we make in a day.

If we had known you were such a BIG SPENDER, I'm sure we would have waived the rules that we've enforced since the day the first Sam's Club opened its doors.

Get over it.You're not special.

Grow up!Stop complaining and go do something useful, SAMs club has always done that.

Go shop and pay more elsewhere, than you'll probably complain bout that .

And who said you had to be at SAMs for 2 hours?Your control there buddy.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #155403

They do the same thing at Costco, Wal-mart, Kmart, ect Do you live under a rock that you don't know this?Instead of worrying about them fixing the store you need to aorry about fixing your spelling.

You would not have a problem showing your receipt if you were innocent.Must have something to hide.

This has been a Sam's Club policy since the day the company opened its doors. They check your cart and receipt to make sure that the cashier scanned everything accurately. You'd be surprised at how many mistakes cashiers make- not only at Sam's Club but all stores.

Many people complain- until they realize that the old lady at the door caught the fact that the cashier double-scanned something- and the customer is entitled to get their money back.

It is simply inventory control. If you don't like it, shop somewhere else- most wholesale clubs do this to control inventory, and therefore keep prices low.

Has anyone gone to Sam's Club at Keeaumoku?THey have a new rule all handbags have to be 8" x 11" or smaller or they have you leave it on a metal shelf right by the door with no liability.

They actually believe you will leave a handbag there.

What a joke.I just left and will spend my $300 at Costco.