Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.9

Update by user Jun 17, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. Local FedEx driver verified address correction and the tracking information. my order arrived last night.

Update by user Jun 15, 2021

Had to call in and they said they had updated the address with the carrier to my correct address and I am now waiting for the update to show on the FedEx website.. will keep posted

Update by user Jun 15, 2021

Received a reply once I emailed them my review and my order magically was shipped 2 weeks early and they can now call the carrier to correct my address on the order but I need to send them my correct address in the email back to them. Do they not even look at the support ticket I called in about?

I replied and I am awaiting a resolution as my item is to be delivered tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2021

I am partially blind and mistyped addres by 1(one) number and did not catch it until a day later. Called to get it corrected as the credit card is also issued to my address.

The item i ordered is over $600 and if address does not match credit card the order will not go through. The first 3 times I called my store I was hung up on and started a chat with the app.

The person I typed with said they were unable to make a change until I received a tracking number and they would call the carrier to get it corrected. So if I can't change it the card will decline and no label but no label means I can't change it address.

User's recommendation: Avoid Sams Club online ordering at all costs.

Preferred solution: Ability to make corrections to orders that have YET to leave the warehouse!!!!.

Sams Club Pros: Love the store.

Sams Club Cons: Unhappy, Customer service online, Customer service on the phone, Inability to process online refunds.

Comments