7200 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509, USA
2.1

Totally unhelpful and horrible customer service. Only 2 regular check out cashiers were open with lines of 10 carts or more each.

Manager would not open more check out lines. There were 8 self checkout lines available but none of those take cash, only card, and guess what? I only had cash. Totally useless to me.

So I decide to use the handy-dandy Sam's Club app, Scan & Go (even though I don't have my credit card with me, the app has it saved) ....... this the most useless app on the face of this earth!!! Of all the times I've tried to used it, it maybe worked only 2% of the time! *** FIX THIS USELESS APP!!

PLEASE!! So it takes me about 20 minutes to scan 88 items totaling over $1,000 and then the stupid app hangs and says "Something went wrong"!!!!! NO *** something went wrong! Sam's Club is still in business, that's what went wrong!!

Why can't we have a Costco instead? So then I had still had to wait in the 10 plus cart line to check out! The whole checkout ordeal took over 40 minutes!

Total *** I think I will be driving 2 hours to Ohio to shop at their Costco from now on. I'm done with Sam's Club, they are insufferable!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Scan And Go Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments