I watched cashier in the food area, Bryan Phillips, take cash and make food with the same gloves. I figured perhaps I just couldn't see him changing his gloves so I kept quiet until my turn.

Bryan took my money and proceeded to make my hotdog. I then asked him if he was going to change his gloves. He disregarded that question and asked me if I wanted someone else to make my hotdog. I said no and that what I would like is for him to change his gloves and discard the contaminated rolls and food.

I then asked for a refund and he told me I had to go to customer service. I then asked to speak with a manager. He then yelled, "I don't have time for this!" His manager, Shawna Thomas Marshall, was preparing someone's pizza, without gloves, while taking on her (contaminated, I'm sure) cell phone. Shawna finally walked over after taking her time walking back and forth talking on the phone and asked me what was my problem.

I explained the horror that had just happened and that Bryan was not changing his gloves after taking cash money from people. She just stared, was not apologetic, and did not tell him to change his gloves. I asked her name and Bryan's name and she gave it to me in a nasty tone as if I was wrong for filing a warranted complaint with her. After giving me her name, she looked at Bryan and said, "You heard that?" And she walked away.

I never got the refund I asked for as I did not have time to wait in a customer service line for something that was not my fault and Bryan continued making food with contaminated gloves.

This matter needs to be address with them both and I will post this experience in as many places as I can think of until I'm certain it has been addressed. Clearly this location is unsanitary and does not care about the wellness of its customers during this pandemic.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Sanitary Conditions.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sams Club Cons: Unsanitary, Rude and proud that they are unsanitary, Management does not care about the issues presented.

Location: 6410 Petrie Way Road, Rossville, MD 21237