Florence, Alabama

4-8-16 went to Sam's. Started talking to cell phone guy.

Didn't come in to buy a phone but he offered me two options to upgrade. I agreed after he had explained both options to me and wife. He said everything would stay the same and that my net out of pocket for the two phones would be $16 a month. Old bill plus $16 per mo.

Said I would get a $20 access discount that would make the net $16. Phones are $56 a month. We back in store, no satisfaction from phone dept. Talked to club manager, gave her my cared and told her to shred it as I would "never" be back.

Asked if someone could call and I gave her my numbers. Went to Verizon store. Found out that because I was "out of contract" with them when I bought the phones, I could not get the $20 discount per phone because they were already giving it to me because my contract had expired. I even have the contract paperwork from Sam's showing there is $0 access fee.

Personnel at club did not know Verizon policy and procedures. When phones are paid for I'm done with Verizon for good. Haven't heard anything from Sam's.

Buyer beware of third party vendors in these stores.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Sams Club Cons: Uninformed sales personnel.

Comments