31020 John R Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071, USA

I have been a club member for over 15 years. I have visited the Sam's Club on John R in Madison Heights Michigan 6 different times for lunch at different times of the day.

I always try to get a hot dog from the deli at lunch time, and they are always out of them. You are now selling Polish hotdogs as well, once again, I have tried to purchase one of those and you were also out. Today I tried to purchase either one of them and they were out of both. My confusion is, you are a wholesale store how can you be out of hotdogs.

I also have a membership with Costco, in commerce Michigan, and they have never ran out of hot dogs. Please explain.

Once again I am a loyal Sam's Club member, but this is not the way to run a deli. People like myself that stop by for lunch only have a few moments.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Deli Department.

Comments

Work at Sam's cafe. Yes cafe runs out of HotDogs.

Because people order them. Packs hold 20. One pack put in cooker. Ave cook time 30 to 45 min.

after cooking Hot dogs moved to holding area. Another 20 put in to cook. another 30 to 45 min. 90% of the time within 20 minutes all cooked hot dogs sold.

the Staff has problems with the cooker. Hot Dogs steamed not boiled. This uses great deal of Water. when hot water added to cooker increase the cooking time 15 to 30 minutes .

We try to keep hot dogs cooking but due the equipment, staffing and just being very busy.

Not all goes as planned. Kathryn