2.3

I had previously purchased the wrong flavor item & went to return it.I had to wait in the customer service line for 25 minutes, and there were only 2 people ahead of me.

I noticed only one employee, yet there were 5 stations, the other four all empty. When it was FINALLY my turn, it took only 2 minutes. I told the service desk person I'd like to speak with a manager & explained; if I had been in any other store, I would be in my driveway by now.

SAMS needs to have more than one line open, and maybe have one specifically for returns only.SAMS, IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Review about: Sams Club Manager.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more Sams Club - Auction site shipping charge rip-off Sams Club "I "won" several items from SAMs club auction site and they listed shipping charges one price but charged me more than 3 x the quoted amount! Estimated shipping...8.77.....charged to..." Read more Sams Club - Tire Repair Review from Lead, South Dakota Sams Club "Bought my tire here. Due to the type of rim i have, the tires leak. Everytime i bring it in. Long long long wait. They say an hour. Here..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more