Danbury, Wisconsin
2.2K views

Letter we wrote to the corporate office:

We write to you today with much aggrivation and frustration. Since August 29, 2009, we have been without a fully functional 46" Vizio television that was purchased at your Eau Claire, Wisconsin Sam's Club on January 29, 2007 with a three year extended warranty. Since February 11, 2010, we have been without a working television at all!

There have been numerous repairs done on this television, three to be exact. On February 11, 2010, we had our last "repair". When the service people came to our house, our television worked as far as being able to watch TV. When they left, the television did not work at all. It won't even turn on.

The following morning, we phoned the Service Plan, again, for another repair. At that time, we were told that the part was already ordered for a repair, but that they would submit our file to the Service Solutions Center for request for replacement. On February 18, 2010, WE had to call back to find out the status of our account, whether the TV was going to be fixed or replaced. Mind you, we were told that it was going to be serviced while we were waiting for a return call. The service company, I.T.I., had no idea of that service, so in turn, were never contacted by this WONDERFUL service plan you have.

So, on February 18, 2010, we were told that our request for replacement had been denied and that the service company would be in contact to set up a time to service the television AGAIN. And AGAIN, the service company has no idea what I'm talking about when I call. Sam's Club Service Plan has yet to call them to let them know they are supposed to set up service for this television.

On February 19, 2010, we called the service plan AGAIN, getting more and more frustrated and angry with every call. We were told at that time that a RUSH would be put on our account and it was AGAIN going to be sent to the solutions team for a request for replacement. Now rush to me is quick, right? Not according to your WONDERFUL service plan. We called AGAIN, today, February 22, 2010 to find out the status to find out we have to wait AGAIN, the 3-5 business days for someone to call us back from the solutions department. But, here's the kicker – before we were told this we were asked by a customer service representative if the service company had been in contact with us to set up an appointment for service. REALLY!!! Does anyone at the service plan know WHAT IS GOING ON?

So why are we contacting you? We just want you to be aware of the problems that are occuring within your company. Also, we have contacted many consumer report agencies and have reported all of our problems with your company to them. So, where is the 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee in this instance? Here's what we want – the money to replace the television, plus tax and plus the $198.00 cost for the extended warranty. We don't want a television from Walmart or Sam's Club because I WILL NOT deal with your service company again. We don't know what kind of place you are running, or even if you know this is happening in your division, but maybe you need to check it out. We will be calling the service plan everyday and will be contacting consumer report agencies everyday with complaints until this matter is resolved.

So take this as you may, do what you want with it. But just so you know, that we will keep reporting the HORRIBLE service that we are getting from your company until this matter is resolved.

Ticked-off in Wisconsin!

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1219782

yes terrible service ceo should be fired very bad where's undercover boss when needed

:cry cry baby

to the king ***r! #715243

All you folks having any kind of problems with any company that you can't get resolved, contact your local gov't office, attorney general's office, consumer affairs, mediation dept, and they will help you work at it until it is resolved satisfactorily.Businesses are usually very glad to cooperate with these folks!You will need to file a written complaint with them and they will mail you the form.

You won't be sorry !Its the shortest route to solving your problems with difficult companies, who don't honor their warranties, or whatever the problem, take my word for it, I've done it.

I also have had problems with this service.Our television quit turning on 1 yr.

to the day that we bought it. After almost 3 wks of hearing one story after anther about how they were going to solve my problem I have now been told today that it will take another 3-5 business days to make a decision.

They never call me back when they say they will and have told me the only people to complain to are the supervisors I have already been dealing with.Good way to protect themselves.

:? I bought a grill with 2 yr service plan almost a year later a burner stopped working, the knob doesnt turn.The 3rd party service plan company said locate the part number through the manufacturer and call us back.

The manufacturer gave me the number for a knob and does not return my phone calls or even answer the phone.I am getting more assistance with the manager from the Sams Club where I purchased the grill.

I feel your pain.I've started my battle with them.

My TV can't be repaired because they don't make the board anymore. They said they are going to replace it with another TV. I have made 6 calls to different numbers and have gotten no where.

Will probably have to contact the higher ups to see if I can get anything done.They assure me it is going to be replaced but people keep dropping the ball so every call is "I'll resubmit the claim and in 7 to 10 business days you should have it."

Guess I'll wait another 10 days to see what happens.

According employees demand the resignation of the company's precedent due to wrongful doing in Mexico. I'm glad it because Walmart as well as Sam's Club managerial staff should by investigated for not compiling with their polices. They expert too much of their associates howeveR when is time to increase in pay. 40 CENTS PER HOUR IS THE LIMIT.

I have been busyness at club 4764 and noticed that and the entrance were the carts are keep the floor needs lots of cleaning. Every day i go to see new cashiers, whit apartness are poorly truing often i have to wait too long to paid and then have to waist more time at customer service to pay for items missed by cashier.

I listened comments about sings of favoritism, discrimination of General Manager Will Dygert, Mac and Veronica. one of many

I got a HP printer and the replacement plan from Sams Club, after a year and half the printer started asking me to installed it every time I turn it on, so I place a claim, they sent me the shipping label, they received the printer and they issued a refund check for the amount that I paid. GOOD SERVICE.

Sams Clubs warranty is garbage.Called into get a replacement cd/dvd drive because it does not work.

The lady said update your drivers and software. I told her mam with all do respect I have been working with laptops and computers for more than 15 years and that has nothing to do with the drive not reading any cds or dvds. I have already done a reformat.

They have morons working at these centers.She apologized and said if I do not do the normal diagnostics of cleaning out TMP files and updating software then she can not send out a replacement these people suck

I purchased a 46" Sony Bravia and 3 year extended Service plan from Walmart.

Roughly after an year my video would just blank out for a few seconds and come back, once the video would be back sometimes the sound would be there and sometimes the sound would be gone, and if the sound would be gone I had to power off the TV and start it again for it to be back to normal.

I contacted service, and they sent a local Chinese guy who came to see my TV and said this is not a problem since this happened with ALL TVs, I was obviously dumbfounded.

I called CS again and this time they switched the vendor and someone else came, looked ta the TV checked my HDMI cables were fine and said if it happens again call us.

Obviously it happened again, called CS and they sent that guy again who this time took my TV to their repair center (which I hate since the service said IN HOME and now I'm not even sure what genuine parts they might replace and put in some fake parts ?) anyways so the TV stayed with them for 1 week before I started getting freaked out and called the vendor directly and they started giving me the excuse that the part has not arrived from SONY yet, waitited another 3 days before I called the CS of the service plan and they kept me on hold and called the vendor directly and to my surprise they had never ordered any parts and they told the CS that we were just about to resend the TV after the fix !.

I got the TV next day and again after 3...

This policy is not mentioned anywhere on the Walmart site, now I have them called the 3rd time and I'm waiting to see what happens next but one thing is for sure, I am not buying any more electronics from Walmart.

This is not a replacement plan this is just a plan to aggravate the problem so much that the person buys a new TV himself.