Ease of Use
Layout of Store

When i purchased my tires from Sams i was under the understanding that i had a road hazard warranty, turns out that the warranty is only good if you maintain a Sams membership. After talking with tire center employees and a manager, there was obviously more concern about membership and money than there was about taking care of the customer satisfaction.

There are two people in my household and we could not justify retaining membership.

Now that i have had a flat i am forced to either renew an unwanted membership or go elsewhere for my repairs. I have learned that Costco does not have that policy and would honor their warranty even if their membership expires.

Review about: Sams Club Membership.

Preferred solution: honor the road hazard warranty, repair or replace my tire.

I didn't like: Did not honor warranty.

Comments

QUOTE - " i was under the understanding " ... ok, but how does the warranty documentation actually read ?

... QUOTE - " Did not honor warranty " : again, your faithful reader cannot ascertain the veracity of this statement without the pertinent documentation and cautions you to avoid such statements as you cannot verify...what you did or did not understand is inadequate and possibly incorrect.