Harlingen, Texas
1.5K views

ON 6/7/14, AT AROUND 10:10 AM , I WENT TO SAM'S LOCATED ON 621 N. EXPY.77 HARLINGEN TX.

78550. TO PICK UP A CAKE THAT WAS ODERED THE DAY BEFORE FOR A GRATUATION LUNCH THAT WAS GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN ABOUT TWO HOURS.UPON ARRIVAL I SPOKE WITH BAKERY SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, AND ASKED HER FOR THE ORDER.SHE STATED THAT THE CAKE WAS THERE BUT THE ITEMS THAT WERE SUPPOST TO BE PLACED ON TOP OF THE CAKE HAD NOT BEEN PLACED AND BY THE WAY THE COST WAS GOING TO BE DOUBLE THE ARIGINAL PRICE. I THEN ASKED HER WHY SINCE THE SALES REPESANATIVE THAT HAD TAKEN MY ODER THE DAY BEFORE HAD GIVEN ME A DIFFERENT PRICE. SHE THEN STATED THAT THIS EMPLOYEE WAS FIRED.

I THEN ASKED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER. I THEN SAW CLUB MANANGER, MS. GABBY GOODWIN (LIGHT COLORED HAIR ,MIDIUM HIGHT, LIGHT COMPLETED,HEAVY SET)WALKING TOWARDS THE BAKERY SHE HAD A VERY POOR DEMEANOR WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A SAM'S CLUB CLIENT'S CONCERN. I STARTED TO SPEAK WITH, MS.GOODWIN AND INFORMED HER ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED SHE JUST TOLD ME IF I WANTED THE CAKE I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE DOUBLE PRICE .

MS,GOODWIN JUST COULD CARELESS ABOUT A SAM'S CLUB MAMBER. THIS EXPLAIN THE ORIGINAL SALES REPERSETIVE DEMEANOR BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ME. IT'S LIKE IF THE PERSON THAT MANAGES DOES NOT CARE ABOUT A SAM, CLUB MEMBER WHY SHOULD A THE BAKERY CASHIER CARE. THIS MANEGER SHOULD BE MANAGING A STATE PENITENTIARY INSTEAD OF A SAM,S CLUB STORE.

WORST EXPIERENCE EVER WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS SAM,S CLUB AND WILL BE CANCELLING MY SUBSCRIBTION TO THIS CLUB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Manager.

Comments

Maybe next time you'll think a bit faster and not order the cake a day before the event, but maybe a week in advance. Who the heck has a big shindig graduation party and orders things the day before?

This might explain a large part of the problem. You just think that people should be jumping through their hats to please you.

Learn to spell if u r going to post anything.

This customer would be taken more seriously if they could spell and assemble a coherent narrative.

#1209496

BS

slsinflorida

Chances are, the first employee planned on pocketing the money instead of actually ringing it through.

next time spell check your writting. If i was the manager i would not want to have you as a member either.

@Anonymous

Practice what you preach or remain silent. Just a suggestion.

With your all-caps shouting, I am sure they are glad to no longer have you as a customer. If you come in to my store, I will throw you out as well. Bring it on.

Always get price quotes in writing. Otherwise it's your word against theirs.