I am having a horrible experience with customer service for a samsclub.com order.Sadly I entrusted Sams, who I have had a membership with my whole adult life to deliver flowers for my wedding.

When half the order didn't arrive and the other half arrived incorrectly, I requested a refund. I have called the 888-746-7726 number so many times, I have the number memorized. Each time, I'm put on hold/asked questions for 20 minutes until I'm told that a supervisor is unavailable - and will call me back but no one calls. Then when I have the extension and email address of a supervisor, he doesn't call or email me back either.

Finally a different supervisor tells me that because I did not have physical pictures of the flowers (the wedding was almost 3 weeks ago) I cannot get a refund. I remind customer service that in BOLD LETTERS, it claims 100% satisfaction guaranteed - but I'm told that the fine print requires pictures.

It's absolutely ridiculous and the worst experience I have ever had, with any business.I thought MAYBE someone would be a little sympathetic since the flowers were for my wedding, but nope - I'm just a little person and they don't care.

Review about: Sams Club Membership.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments