Vernon, New York
3.6
Layout of Store

Erie blvd Syracuse ,NY.I have been shopping here for 10 years.

The customer is the worst here. Last week I was in hurry and needed few items. I picked up items and rushed toward check out, there was no one in line and two cashiers were talking to each other( which is normal here), they both didn't bother to look at me for at least 60 seconds. Without saying anything I picked up my stuff and moved to next register, She completely ignored me.

After 20 second of waiting I told her,' I am in hurry, here is my card and check me out". I don't have receipt paper , I have to wait for manager she replied with attitude. So, I turned around and asked third cashier if she is open. She said yes, so I moved to third register and told her , ' this is the worst service i have ever seen.

these cashiers are busy talking with each other' .I am glad that Costco is open in Syracuse I am sure they will be happy to take my $10,000/ yr business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sams Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Costco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Sams Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Sams Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Most of Sams club have bad customer service. It is owned by Wal mart. If you have choice shop at Costco.

Lampasas, Texas, United States #996639

Don't go shipping when you are in a hurry.When you shop when yoy are in a hurry, you tend to get impatient and then every little thing seems like a big deal.

I bet the second register you went to, where you demanded she check you out, didn't have any indication she was open.You just saw her there and assumed she was open.

Sherman, Texas, United States #995522

It sounds like you just stood there while the first two were talking.Did you not speak up?

Maybe they just didn't see you, or maybe they were on break/off the clock/waiting on a manager for something. Also, its not the other cashier's fault she didn't have any receipt tape and the manager wasn't there yet. It also wasn't the third cashier's fault you had bad service from other people. Take it up with the people you have an issue with, not the innocent person who was willing to help you.

Please, go to Costco and see how they treat customers like you.You'll be running back to Sam's in a heartbeat.

to Anonymous #1078744

You are Right, they didn't see me because they were busy talking to each other.They did't see my loaded cart, May be because I was the only customer in the club that time.

These people need lesson about customer service.

I am going to costco for past 5 months.

I have no problem there at all.They know how to smile and they are trained to do their job.

to Anonymous #1078800

None of your business. Did you see that I wrote that I am going to this store for 10 years.. ***

LadyScot

Hang on, you treated these people like *** for 20 and 60 second wait times?You call the cashier rude for telling you she was waiting for receipt tape?

Jesus lady, you sound like the *** I had to deal with today.

Remember something the next time you shop, and when you go to Costco: Costco does NOT allow people like YOU to treat their employees like *** like Sam's does.

Next time, don't be a *** to total strangers.You never know when you might *** off a serial killer.

to LadyScot #1078742

First of all I am not lady..Second these cashiers are lazy, worthless .

I don't know where do they find them, but they all think they are doing favor for a customer.This place SUCKS..