Upland, California
2.4
Layout of Store

Customer service was supposed to give me access to my online receipt for a computer and the additional warranty that I purchased 3 years ago. Two weeks into this, and they have yet to provide.

Every time I call or write they hem and haw and promise it will be there, now today, they have the nerve to tell me, the primary card holder, that since I am not the primary card holder they cannot provide the receipt? What the ***? Do they even know how to read my name? I AM the primary card holder and they are not understanding the issue.

The stores are fine, but God help you if you ever have to call their 800 customer service number for help. You wont get any.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Computer Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sams Club Pros: Prices.

Sams Club Cons: Customer service.

• Sams Upper Management

Comments

In advance any member who is requesting to gain the purchase history for any item can only gain it online or in club within 2 years. If the item was purchased in the club they can only go back 2 years anything after that we can't gain it.

So if you call customer service we can send in a request, but we do need to speak with the primary card holder nobody other than the primary can request for the receipt! That's because the primary gives all the consent, plus we also have to gain specific details that go along with the membership