I order a bed set that should have been delivered on May 29th for my daughter who was returning from college on the 30th.Fedex damaged the mattress and I did not find out until the order came incomplete.

I immediately called Sams on the 29th and advised them of the situation. I was told that it would be reshipped once the damage one was returned. (Really!?) Second person I spoke to said that because we never physically recieved the mattress, it would ship in 2 days. I called back on Friday when I did not get a shipping confirmation.

I was told the replacement was not yet processed. I called back on the 3rd, the replacement was not processed. My husband called on the 5th and spoke to someone in escalations who said he called the vendor to expedite shipment. He left his direct line with us, which no one answers and there is no voicemail.

I called this morning, the 7th, it still has not shipped. Someone new in escalations says it takes 2 days to process an order.

She cant guarantee that it will go out today.I will have to go through the credit card company to resolve this.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments