I order a bed set that should have been delivered on May 29th for my daughter who was returning from college on the 30th.Fedex damaged the mattress and I did not find out until the order came incomplete.

I immediately called Sams on the 29th and advised them of the situation. I was told that it would be reshipped once the damage one was returned. (Really!?) Second person I spoke to said that because we never physically recieved the mattress, it would ship in 2 days. I called back on Friday when I did not get a shipping confirmation.

I was told the replacement was not yet processed. I called back on the 3rd, the replacement was not processed. My husband called on the 5th and spoke to someone in escalations who said he called the vendor to expedite shipment. He left his direct line with us, which no one answers and there is no voicemail.

I called this morning, the 7th, it still has not shipped. Someone new in escalations says it takes 2 days to process an order.

She cant guarantee that it will go out today.I will have to go through the credit card company to resolve this.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Awful experience with Pham Eye care Dr Pham Sams club Metairie LA Sams Club "Had twice check up with Dr pham in Sams club metairie LA , airline drive. both the time she check up my eyes and both the time she wrote prescription..." Read more Sams Club - Black Friday Sales Sams Club "Shopping for Christmas gifts, I placed an order with you all and received"JUNK" in the mail....restock/returned "***"....both boxes fell apart and were torn. I can't give this as a gift..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Sams Club - Register Checkout Review from Gainesboro, Tennessee Sams Club "Friday night at any store.... busy YES!!! Sams no exception to be expected. Pick up the things we needed and head for the check out. Lines yes. Wait just three..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more