Walden, New York

Middletown, NY- Tire department.Brought my daughter's car to Sam's club to have tires repaired.

I knew at least one tire had a nail in it, possibly two tires. I have had issues with poor treatment at this Sam's club before, but this was by far the worst. The place was devoid of customers, no cars being serviced. We were "greeted" by an employee who just stared at us for a few seconds then mumbled something about clocking out.

Another employee got up from the customer seating area and asked us what we wanted. I explained, we went to look at the tires and were joined by two other employees, I think one was the manager. I could tell they just didn't want to work on the car. They made every excuse you could think of.

Tire tread too low(3), tires too old(3 years,37k miles), made up some weird formula to try to convince me that the tires were at the end of their useful life. We took our keys and paperwork and left. I knew these tires were fine. We left and as we drove 30 miles to the next sam's club we read the sam's warranty.

They will service the tire down to a tread depth of two. The employees at the Fishkill, ny club were very friendly. They took the car in and found that the second tire had a nail also. Both were repaired, no questions asked.

We looked at the paperwork and saw that this club rated the tires at a five depth.

The first club lied about that too!They will never touch our cars again!

Review about: Sams Club Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments