Princeton, West Virginia
1.1K views

sams club, bluefield va. i try to pay for my things with a check, gave her my check, drivers, because i did not have a phone # to give her the manager said i couldnt purchase my things, i have been with this store for years, and so have my children, and other family members, but i will be sending you my cards, and i will not purchase nothing else at sams or walmart.

i went to krogers in my area and spend almost 300.00 and they cashed my check and no questions asked. i did not like the way i was treated by cashier and manager.

so you can take your stores, and stick them where the sun dont shine. and i will be telling everyone i know how i was treated by your staff.

Comments

Unfortunately it's the computer system the store has. There is no possible way to force it through.

So often people think that they can "take care of you" even if you have been a member for years, but if the system doesn't allow it, there simply isn't anything you can do. Not even a manager can approve it.

steven sense

Use a debit card like most people today. I am tired of waiting in line behind check writers who don't start filling out their check until after the cashier is finished.

Time to embrace technology. Also, saying I will not purchase nothing else means you will be purchasing things there again.

@steven sense

You're stupid. Technology isn't everything. You need to learn people skills

It's kind of a known thing that you have to give your phone number in order to use a check anywhere..

you don't even have one phone number? how the heck do people talk to you?